Compulsive gambling does not benefit ROLL996. We strive to have a safe, fun environment on our site. Compulsive gamblers are a problem for their families, friends and their lives, creating an unstable, unsafe environment.
ROLL996 is committed to detecting and reducing compulsive gambling. We have a system to track player's activities, and we are constantly working to design and enforce controls designed to limit gambling patterns that are out of control.
While the majority of people do gamble within their means, for some, it can spiral out of control. We strive not only to identify compulsive gamblers, but also help them address their problem and prevent other players from becoming compulsive gamblers.
In order to help you keep control, we would like you to remember the following:
- Gambling should be seen as entertainment, address it as if you are paying for entertainment so do not over pay for your entertainment.
- Gambling should NOT be seen as a genuine way of making money.
- Avoid chasing losses.
- Only gamble what you can afford to lose.
- Keep track of the time and amount of money you spend gambling.
- If you need to take a break from gambling, contact us for a self-exclusion or suspension account.
ROLL996 follows the guidelines of institutions dedicated to addressing the social impact of gambling. To help players gamble responsibly, we commit to work with these institutions to develop responsible policies and practices.